Would you like to share your insights into strategies, lessons learned, research or skill at frank 2020? Submit your session idea and share your experiences that can help inform the wider field of public interest communications.
We’re looking for engaging, participatory sessions that enable participants to explore a specific topic in a collaborative and stimulating way. We’re looking for you to serve as facilitator as much as teacher.
- Deadline for proposals is November 15, 2019. Successful proposals will be notified by December 1, 2019.
- Breakout sessions are 60 minutes long and are held in local restaurants, coffee shops and theaters. Since we host our breakout sessions in unconventional spaces, we ask that you be prepared to bring your own laptop and connectors for HDMI and VGA. We will provide the projector and screen. Please bring any printed handouts you wish to distribute. We can provide flipcharts and markers upon request.
- Dates for frank are Feb. 4-7, 2020. Breakout sessions will be held Wednesday afternoon, Thursday morning and afternoon and Friday morning. If accepted, you will be notified of the time and location of your breakout session by December 15.
- All breakout session leaders must be registered to attend frank.
- Sessions should be learning opportunities and not designed for selling products or services.