We are forever grateful to our sponsors and their continued commitment to frank and public interest communications.
- Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
- Doris Duke Charitable Foundation
- Commonwealth Fund
- Al and Nancy Burnett Charitable Foundation
- Conference Grant by Alachua County Board of County Commissioners, Visit Gainesville
- The Office of Research, University of Florida
- David Morse
- University of Florida College of Journalism and Communications
Why sponsor frank?
Our annual gathering attracts more than 300 changemakers who are connected by several core qualities. They are passionate about best practice. They crave new insights from scholars in the fields that inform this work. And they’re dedicated to creating meaningful social change.
frank sponsors show their leadership in the field and their commitment to using strategic communications to drive change. Registration fees can’t cover the costs of frank, but we’re determined to keep rates low to ensure that changemaking communicators working in the front line can bring their wisdom and savvy to this vibrant community of practice. We wouldn’t be able to do that without the support of funders who share our vision. If you have questions, please contact us.
If you are interested in supporting at any of the levels above, or in a customized opportunity, please contact us.